I Spy

Today I read "I Spy" Foundations Reading Library level 4.
「I SPY Foundations reading library 4」の画像検索結果This story has three person, Yoon-Hee, Edgar and the woman spy.
「foundation reading library ISpy」の画像検索結果Edgar is a fresh spy  and he starts a first job the woman spy.
He has a secret plans and the woman spy has money.
He don't know the woman spy but he know her fashion.
They promise to meet at  the bus.
At the bus station, his misunderstanding starts .
He wrong the bus, but there is a woman name Yoon-Hee wearing same clothes the woman spy. So Edgar follow her.
Of course Yoon don't has money but he don't know that and keep following her.
When he gets off the bus,the woman spy says to him about his misunderstanding.
Then he realized that.
To recover secret plans he pushes the man off the bike and take it.
He troubles to someone in park.
I think you know how he going at the end.






コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Last week

The Power Cut

The Fish that Talked